Warning Signs of Problem Gaming:
- Frequently thinking about past gambling experiences, future plans or how to get money for gambling.
- Need to increase spending to reach a high level of excitement.
- Having failed at stopping or controlling gambling.
- Become restless or irritable when trying to cut back or stop gambling.
- Gamble to escape problems and to feel better.
- Frequently return to “get even” after experiencing a loss.
- Lie to cover up gambling activity.
If you, or anyone you know, is experiencing any of these warning signs, help is just a phone call away… In our commitment to responsible gaming, Cannery Casino Resorts® offers the following services to our guests:
- Self-limiting of credit extension.
- Upon your request, we will cancel or reduce your credit line.
- Self-limiting of check-cashing privileges.
- Upon your request, we will cancel your check-cashing privileges.
- Self-removal from direct marketing lists.
- Upon your request, we will remove your name, address and phone number from our casino mailing lists. Request forms are available at the Casino Cage.
For more information on these responsible gaming guest services, please go to the Casino Cashiers Cage and ask to speak with the Cage Shift Supervisor.
If you or someone you know needs immediate assistance due to gambling problem, call:
Problem Gamblers Helpline
(All calls are confidential)
The Problem Gamblers Helpline is a service of the Nevada Council on Problem Gaming.